Please carefully read the rules on hiring vehicles. By confirming an order for bikes and cars rent, you automatically agree with rent rules.
1. The booking vehicle and terms rental, payment
1.1 Minimum period of rental vehicles from 5 days. On request for less rental period, the vehicle is provided only with full insurance, as well as you need to pay a minimum rental period.
1.2 Vehicle rental period is determined on the rental days selected dates and the number basis on the EasyGoBali
website and is stated in the rental agreement upon the vehicle receipt. If it is necessary to extend the lease term, the manager needs to be notified at least 24 hours before the return of the vehicle. If another customer has already reserved the vehicle for future dates, an alternative vehicle will be offered to you. The cost of the alternative vehicle will be recalculated based on the prices listed on the website.
1.3 The chosen vehicle reservation is confirmed by the prepayment made when the manager confirms your booking. The prepayment for the vehicle rental is included in the total price. Vehicle rental cancellation In case on your initiative - the prepayment is not refundable.
1.4 To confirm the reservation a manager need to provide a passport and a driving licence photos, as well as the vehicle exact time and address. This information must be provided no later than 24 hours before the pick-up.
1.5 Rental payment must be made in full upon delivery of the vehicle in Bali. Payment can be made in cash in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR), US Dollars (USD) or Euros (EURO), according to the exchange rate at the vehicle transfer time.
1.6 If you are booking while in Bali or you have failed to pre-book a required vehicle, we will endeavour to deliver the chosen vehicle as quickly as possible, if available, or we can suggest an alternative.
1.7 The rental early termination In case at your initiative and observing the rental rules - the vehicle rental remaining term cost 30% is refunded. No refund will be given if you do not comply with the rental rules.
2. Driving licence and delivery/return policy
2.1 A valid national driving licence and an international driving licence with the appropriate category is required to drive a vehicle in Indonesia. An open category "A" is not required for any automatic scooter rental booking. However, the rental of a motorbike with manual gearbox requires an open category "A" driving licence.
2.2 The vehicle free delivery and return is between 9:00am - 8:00pm Bali times. If your delivery time is different, we will arrange it with our manager at least 24 hours in advance and the charge is based on the delivery area.
3. Vehicle insurance and your liability
3.1 There are insurance 3 types for bikes:
- Damage insurance. This insurance covers the entire rental period and covers damage caused by falls or traffic accidents up to $300 an amount. If the damage incurred exceeds this amount, you are obliged to pay the full amount of the damage. The damage is estimated at the replacing the damaged parts cost at an authorized dealer.
- Theft protection insurance. This insurance covers you for the entire rental period and covers you if your bike is stolen. If you have not opted for this insurance, and an accident occurs, you will compensate for the stolen vehicle full market value.
- Full insurance. This insurance covers the entire rental period and includes "Damage Protection" and "Theft Protection".
3.2 Insurance two types are provided for cars:
- Theft insurance. This insurance covers the entire rental period and covers damage if your car is stolen. In case you have not opted for this insurance, and an accident occurs, you undertake to compensate for the stolen car full market value.
- Full insurance. This insurance covers theft and damage up to $500 for the entire rental period. If the damage caused exceeds $500, you agree to pay the damage full amount.
3.3 All-vehicle insurance does not cover damage if
- The vehicle use when leaving public roads (beach, field, jungle, etc.)
- Battery replacement due to a complete discharge caused by your fault (ignition on, lights on, etc.)
- Damage to the tires due to a puncture or cut caused by your fault
- Deliberate damage to the vehicle
3.4 In an incident event where the rented Vehicle is damaged, you are obliged to notify the manager within the incident 24 hours and provide the necessary information. If the required information has not been provided within the specified period, you assume full responsibility for the damage.
3.5. You will be fully responsible for any damage to a third party as the incident or accident a result.
3.6 All rented vehicles are provided with the original vehicle registration. In the documents loss event, you will pay $60 a fine.
3.7 In the vehicle key loss event you agree to pay the restoring a new replacement key cost.
3.8 In the loss or substantial damage event to the helmet, you will be liable to pay the purchasing a new replacement helmet cost.
3.9 You must not leave the Bali Island with a rented vehicle without prior agreement with the manager.
3.10 We reserve the right to terminate a rental vehicle without refund if the rental conditions are not complied with.
4. Additional services and facilities
4.1 We offer daily technical support from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm in Bali. This service is charge free if a problem with the equipment is not your fault. The service cost, in an error on your part case, is $25.
4.2 Two helmets in good condition are provided with any rental bike. Brand new helmets are available upon request for $10 a fee. Helmets for children are available on request at no extra charge. Please notify the manager in advance if helmet size S, M, or L is required. In the event that the helmet does not fit, a free replacement will be provided.